Jobs are now open at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Staff is now required for different positions including operations manager, construction workers, sweepers and drivers etc.
Abu Dhabi International Airport is the second largest airport of UAE. This airport serves millions of passengers every year, however, in order to serve them better, the airport authorities are now looking for fresh and hardworking people.
- Job applicant must have visa if he/she is from a foreign country.
- Candidate must be skilled for the type of position they are applying for.
- Candidate should be able to read and speak English.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport requires staff that can work overtime when required.
- All candidate must be at least 10th grade pass.
- Those candidates applying for driver’s vacancy need to have driver license with them.
How To Apply?
To apply for this job, please contact here: 0506698993